ProcessGold has opened a new position for a Content Marketer to drive strategy and execution of B2B inbound marketing campaigns, with the aim of generating new leads for our great B2B software products.
To a highly talented Content Marketer ProcessGold offers
- A company where you can really make a difference with your skills
- 32-40 hours working week
- Flexible working time. In general, good work-life balance
- Working in a great team, in an organization that is growing fast
- Good conditions including fully paid pension premium and additional training budget
ProcessGold develops and sells innovative software for improving processes. In our domain – Process Mining combined with Data Analytics – we want to be the thought-leading, global company.
Our customers come first: our products and services result in value for our customers, fast and easy. We are proud to have Heineken, Aegon and Eneco among these. We have a global network of partners, such as Microsoft, EY and Thüga that complement our great software with knowledge of processes, sectors and geographic areas.
ProcessGold is an international, digital company, with experienced management and a young team. We highly value our talent, our ideas and the way great ideas are effectively executed. Our organization culture is informal; we enjoy working as a team of highly professional people. Our basis is a great office on the 18th floor of the Kennedy Tower in the center of Eindhoven, the center of the Netherlands’ Brainport.
ProcessGold is looking for a talented Content Marketer. Our goal with this new function is to generate valuable leads where our sales team can effectively sell our products.
ProcessGold markets in an agile way, with campaigns, that target specific audiences with specific messages, both on-line and off-line. As our Content Marketer, you will be primarily responsible for creating the content that is needed for these campaigns, while strongly contributing to the general strategy and execution of these campaigns.
The ideal candidate is passionate for content creation, and has experience in the domain we operate in: digital transformation, enterprise software, cloud, Process Mining, RPA, AI and big data.
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Developing content strategy
- Creating content such as blogs, stories, whitepapers, research, key messaging, press releases, and interactive pieces
- Setting up inbound marketing campaigns in HubSpot that run on social media
- Running A/B tests to iteratively improve content
- Reporting on campaign analytics
- Pitching creative and strategic campaigns, and leading strategy sessions
You would be given freedom to explore strategies, run campaigns, and unleash your own creativity.
- 2 years min. Preferred: 5+ years’ experience in the business area of marketing
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- Experience as content or inbound marketer. Minimum of two years of professional experience; five years is preferred.
- Experience as writer and content creator. Excellent storytelling skills. Demonstrated with a portfolio.
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing and lead generation using quality content offerings
- Research and interviewing skills to uncover useful stories from customers and colleagues
- Experience with Google Analytics and similar tools (WebTrends)
- Bonus: experience in digital transformation, enterprise software, cloud, Process Mining, RPA, AI and big data
- Bonus: experience with HubSpot.
ProcessGold is looking for an enthusiastic, productive colleague. ProcessGold is a growing organization, and we offer ample opportunities to further develop yourself.
If you are interested in this new position, send a CV and a letter which expresses your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org